After completing the book’s flip task, it was deployed on
experimental. But while doing so, I faced a problem regarding
.htaccess and .htpasswd. The solution was provided by Vigas but that
didn’t work out and even Sukhdeep too faced the same. Tried to find
the some solution and I spent most of the my time on searching it.

But unfortunately, couldn’t get it. As an alternative, I used a
Javascript code that have a username and password, and after that one
can go to the first-page. And also, after the three attempts user will
be blocked. But the javascript code is readable by the user, so I
encrypted such that if one tries to copy/paste it will become
difficult to decrypt.

After finding a solution to .htaccess and .htpwd, I will implement by that.