Steps Required To Install Wi-fi On Ubuntu
- Open Terminal ( Ctrl+Alt+T)
- Write Command :- sudo apt-get update
- After update go to search bar type ” Software and Updates “
- Select “Other Software” option.Click on ADD option and type command ” deb http://al.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise universe.” .If you only find a line like “ deb http://mn.archiveubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise main restricted. “
- If you not found line than click on “Additional Drivers” option in Software and Updates, select your wi-fi network and click on “Apply Changes”.